Support School Choice
Oppose the Death Penalty
Oppose Abortion/Support Pro-Life
Support Medical Marijuana
Restrict Eminent Domain Powers
Oppose Business Protectionism
Oppose Property Seizures & Forfeiture
Support Tax Reduction & Reform
Oppose Corporate Welfare
Oppose Government Debt
Decriminalize Non-harmful Conduct
Reform Judicial Selection
Limit Government Spending
Reduce Occupational Licensing
Defend 2d Amendment Gun Rights
To appreciate the full scope of issues and stances on which Liberty Alliance may publicly engage, we invite you to either skim or take a deep dive into www.libertarianchristians.com for excellent debate, scholarship, interviews, historical context, ethical and spiritual rationale, and much more in support of our freedom philosophy.
- Your Vote on LA Priorities: Membership in LA entitles you to help determine where we place our lobbying resources. At the time you purchase an annual membership, we ask you to rank the three most important issues that you want LA to work on. Every few months we'll ask you to refresh your views for us, but this initial input from you at the time of subscribing is especially crucial.
- Bill Updates: For each of the issue priorities that the LA membership has targeted, you'll receive prompt news of any action legislators take on the bills affecting our topics. Such actions typically happen several times each week during the session and include announcements of bill introductions, scheduled hearings, committee amendments, voting outcomes, and more. LA provides you a choice of how you'd prefer to receive the updates.
- Statehouse News in Context: LA sends you short bulletins of breaking newsworthy happenings regarding our priority topics. Whether positive or concerning, this will include relevant evidence and arguments by Kansas lawmakers, opponents, regulatory officials, and other players in the unfolding public policy debates. Not all these voices are persuasive or impactful, so you can count on LA to identify what's really important to our cause.
- Your Input on Testimony & Legislation: Through a secure members-only portal on the LA website, you'll have a direct pipeline to our lobbyists. We encourage you to share good arguments, research, tactical suggestions, and even any effective text you think should be inserted into our testimony. PLEASE ALSO use this pipeline to tell us (if you check the hearing dates and be prompt) whether you want us to include your name as an endorser on any given testimony that LA publishes.
- Weekly Insiders Summary: At the end of each week during session, LA delivers to you a column summarizing the week's highlights, describing how our issues mesh with other Kansas political developments, and an assessment of LA progress and prospects.